Friday, September 14, 2007

Bears vs Chiefs

Sexy Rexy Report: Looked terrible last week, we can only hope he has one of his good games this week. The Chief's defense allowed the Texans to score 20 points. Maybe Rex can at least lead his offense to score this time. I'm not calling for his replacement by Griese because I don't believe Griese is that good of a quarterback. I'm calling for them to get rid of Orton and give Leak a chance.

Key Matchup: Bear's Linebackers vs LJ
After the Bears completely LT, I'm hoping they can do the same with LJ. LJ only had 43 yards against the Texans, but he did that on 10 carries giving him a 4.3 yards per rush which is pretty decent. I don't really see Kansas City's passing game as much of a threat, considering Damon Huard had a worse game last week then Grossman did (hard to believe, I know).

Other News: It seems Ron Rivera is running his mouth about Grossman, but when called out on it he denies it. The funny thing is that it's Rivera's own linebackers who are telling people Rivera is talking shit. Rivera was a Bears coach before this season, and is now a coach for the Chargers. Somebody needs to get their story straight.

No comments: