Monday, November 12, 2007

It's a Win


Sexy Rexy Report: Hell yeah, it feels good to put up a Sexy Rexy Report again. Brian Griese got injured late in the first half and Grossman was put in. He went 7 of 14 for 142 yards and a TD to win the game. I'm glad Grossman got another chance and I'm hoping that if Griese looks like shit for another game that they give Grossman another chance.


The Good: We won, and the defense played well. We'll take what we can from the defense since they have been playing rather poorly as of late.


The Bad: Cedric Benson. He has continually looked like shit this season. I'm up for having Hester put in as a running back and see if he could perform something like Minnesota's Adrian Peterson. I realize he won't be that good, but I think he would be better than Benson.


The Ugly: Grossman had two fumbles, one of which came from his first snap.

No comments: