Thursday, December 6, 2007

I think he has missed the south side... don't you?



So how will the Chicago White Sox solve the problem with not having a center fielder for the 2008 season? I mean we attempted to sign Torii Hunter, but that fell through and was a big shocker to all of us when Hunter signed with the Angels instead of us. Well I don’t know… how about possibly signing Aaron Rowand, a Gold Glove center fielder. Now Rowand is probably not a new face to most of the White Sox fans, since he had previously played for the White Sox for 5 seasons. So let’s bring him back to Chicago White Sox organization!

Just two years ago the Sox traded Rowand in order to get Jim Thome. But now Rowand is a free agent and the White Sox are taking a particular interest in him. Rowand had commented that he wants “to weigh all my options before making a decision. Hopefully that team will make the decision for me."

So how possible is it that the White Sox could have Rowand at center field again? Well very possible I think if the price is right. Plus I think that he has missed the south side, who wouldn’t right?

Whether the White Sox’s main interest is in Aaron Rowand or someone else, they need to sign a center fielder for next season very soon. They are hurting greatly in this defensive area. Let’s hope that this is their number one priority right now!

No comments: