Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I sure hope we don't choke in the off season....



Well it’s a new week, but it’s the same story. The White Sox are wasting another valuable week of off season moves with doing absolutely nothing. They have not resigned anyone nor are they showing any interest in anyone. I’m just wondering what is going through Kenny William’s head.

Like I stated in my last blog, the White Sox didn’t really make an intelligent move with the whole Orlando Cabrera and Juan Uribe ordeal. There are reports that we are not done with trading moves yet, (at least I hope so because we still need a centerfielder) but I’m just wondering when we are going to make some kind of move. Time is running out and it doesn’t appear that the White Sox are showing interest in anyone who is in the free market. The only one that they are really showed interest in was Torii Hunter and if you can recall, that number one target fell through miserably when he signed with the Angels.

I really hope Kenny Williams will make another off season move; however, I don’t really have high hopes of that actually happening. There will probably be the excuses of too much money, but we need to produce a promising 2008 season and the only way we can do that is with some good off season trading. And from the looks of things, I really don’t know if the “big” move is on the horizon. This is not the time to choke.

No comments: